Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Truth

One can only see truth if one is not biased. If I keep thinking that I am a Vishwakarma, I will see the truth around the same. So, if I edit the article Veda, I am surely going to edit article with a selfish motive that I do talk more about Vishwakarmas. But this is literally been done by everyone at wikipedia.org. Then how to reach to the truth?
  1. Think with a open mind
  2. Think what you think is right
  3. Think what the other person think is also right
  4. Push your thoughts towards the truth, it is ok, if you are selfish about the same
  5. But if proven faulty accept the same and move ahead
  6. Don't accept the false at no time be 100% sure false is false
  7. Reverify that things are false, things what you seem correct can be wrong again after some time

No comments: